When you open Outlook on your Mac, it opens for a brief moment and then closes.
You may not even see the application load up at all.
- Hold the alt key and click on the Outlook icon on the Dock
- If it's not there, go to the /Applications/Microsoft Office 2011 folder and drag the Outlook file to the Dock
- The Microsoft Database Utility window will appear. Click the Rebuild button
- It will now rebuild the Outlook Database, once it has finished click Done
- Close the Microsoft Database Utility and open Outlook
- If the problem still exists, you'll more than likely need to reinstall Microsoft Office