There are two types of Voicemail greeting.
- A Personal greeting for each extension
- A Group greeting (e.g. For Sales, Accounts, Service Department etc) for a Hunt Group
If you need to change a Group Voicemail Greeting message please call support and we will assist you with this.
If you need to change your personal voicemail greeting message please follow the steps below.
Press *1 on your handset
Or you can dial 0870 861 6661 from another phone (If you dial the 0870 number you will need to know your 7 digit extension number and PIN number in order to proceed)
2. Press 0 (for Mailbox options)
3. Press 1 (to record your 'Unavailable Message')
4. Once you've recorded a message press the hash key ('#') to stop recording
5. You can then press 2 to listen to your recording or 1 to accept it
Allow 10 to 15 minutes for changes to be applied.
The above steps only apply to the Cambridge Helpdesk VoIP system.